SPEND MORE TIME, NOT MONEY, ON BUSINESS TRAVEL
Weekly Rates and Corporate Discounts Available
While working to improve the power of human connection, the ever-increasing costs and hassles associated with business travel as well as perpetually changing advancements in technology do have their limitations in some circumstances.
At WoodSpring Suites - we're all about empowering people to do more - including meeting in-person and spending time nurturing business relations. Our extended stay hotels were designed to provide home-like comforts for guests—including business travelers—who need a comfortable place to work, rest, and recharge for several nights or longer. All of our hotels provide:
- Several room choices with combinations of double-, queen-, and king-sized beds, in addition to sleeper bed-sofas (allowing one-to-four guests per room)
- In-room kitchens complete with microwave, stove, refrigerator and freezer - with plenty of space for everything and additional kitchen items available
- 24/7 access to guest laundry facilities, vending machines, and guests support. Some newer locations also include fitness centers and/or lobby coffee service
- Weekly rates that cost less, per night, than already low nightly rates. That will save guests taking longer tripes even more money.
- Free parking and free wi-fi for all guests for the duration of their stay. These additional freebies make rates an even better value.
Why Extended Stay Suites are Ideal for Business Travel & Short-Term Assignments
- Lots of in-room storage space for all of your belongings
- Easy access to kitchens for when takeout or fast food isn’t a feasible option
- A quiet, comfortable place to perform deadline-sensitive work remotely
- No additional fees for access to essentials like parking and wi-fi internet
- Centrally located to necessities like grocers, gas stations, pharmacies, and corporate headquarters
- Friendly accommodations for making your business trip simple, convenient, and affordable
Don't do one more meeting by phone or webcam. Travel to and meet in corporate offices including: